We use DHL Next Day delivery service for all deliveries.
We offer a flat rate of £5.95 per order which includes an environmentally friendly wool liner to help keep the chubs frozen. There are a number of ways you can recycle the wool liner, click here for more information.
Upon receipt of your order, please put the product in your freezer as soon as possible. If some thawing has occurred in transit please be assured it is safe to refreeze.
All orders are subject to stock availability and customers should note that in adverse weather conditions, deliveries may be delayed.
In the rare event that there is any problem with your delivery, you can be fully assured that we will do everything possible to make it right. We value and seek long-term relationships with our customers. All manner of concerns will be addressed to the best of our ability.
- Orders are dispatched Monday – Thursday. Please place your order before midday for the next day delivery.
- Orders placed after midday on Thursday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
- Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
- DHL Local are instructed to leave the parcel at your door or in the immediate vicinity as per your delivery instructions. If you provide your mobile number or email, you will be updated with a one-hour delivery window by SMS or email.
- Customers should please be aware that packages cannot be collected from a DHL collection point or shop as the frozen packages will need to be delivered to the customer as quickly as possible.
- The excellent DHL system lets you choose delivery options and track your parcel throughout its journey, please follow the instructions on the SMS or you can track it online at .
Due to the nature of our product, we can only ship to mainland UK and postcodes that offer a next day service. If you live in any of the following areas we cannot deliver frozen produce to you.
Scottish Highlands & Islands – AB31-35, AB41-54, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV1-63, KA27, KA28, KW0-14, KW15-17, PA20-78, PH15-18, PH19-29, PH32-33, PH45-48, PH30-31, PH34-44, PH49-50, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland – all postcodes
Prestige raw food, at a very reasonable price
This is a prestige raw food, at a very reasonable price !
Every Chubb stick is packed full of essential meaty goodness in every bite.
The boredom busters, such as the Venison necks and Marrow bones are a pure godsend to keep your dog, both mentally and physically healthy.
High quality dog food
High quality dog food that keeps my four working cockers in fantastic shape! They absolutely love it! Have recommended to so many friends, fantastic price too!
Our dog loves this food
Speedy delivery, well packaged, our dog loves this food and enjoys all the varieties. She can’t wait for dinner times and is full of energy. Her coat is in the best condition it’s been in for years!
It’s great quality
Very pleased to be able to get this lovely dog food delivered to our front door and not just when visiting family in Devon! It’s great quality and the flavours are appreciated by our dog she couldn’t keep her nose out the freezer as I unpacked it all
Emma Sian Gingell
How much raw food does my dog need?
Just like us, dogs require different amounts of food depending on how active they are. Only you can determine the correct amount to maintain a healthy weight for your dog. Please remember these are guideline weights for adult dogs only, puppies require different percentages according to their age..
Keep up-to-date with The Farmer's Dog Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to get news and special offers in your inbox.