The Farmer’s Dog Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information About Us
The Farmer’s Dog Ltd.
Limited Company registered in England under company number 10036685 Registered office: Lloyds Bank Chambers, High Street, Crediton. EX17 3AH Trading address: Elston Farm, Copplestone, Crediton, Devon. EX17 5PB VAT number: 246262411
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: 01363 85900
Postal Address: Elston Farm, Copplestone, Crediton, Devon. EX17 5PB
2. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Notice explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details at the head of this
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or Please contact us using the details at the head of this
notice to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we Please contact us using the details at the head of this notice to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or
- The right to data This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided at the head of this notice.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Payment information;
- Information about your preferences and interests relating to the products or services we supply;
- Social media links/published websites
Your personal data is obtained from the following third parties:
- Credit search organisations,
- Account opening referees provided to us by
- Accountancy/bookkeeping services you employ
- Procurement facilitators
- Commission payable intermediaries
- Debt collection processes
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your
- Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe/update preferences link.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or telephone or post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. we will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Your personal data will therefore be kept for the time necessary as determined by regulatory and compliance factors as applicable through time; for example these may be the prevailing rules as dictated by HMRC for evidencing accountancy practices, government returns, product traceability and any records required to be kept by us for accountability for the business we conduct.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK or EU. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
9. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may share your personal data with other companies in our group.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described above in Part 8.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown at the head of this notice.To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything we need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within 21 days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
11. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use our trading address/telephone/email details at the head of this notice.
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available on our website.
Prestige raw food, at a very reasonable price
This is a prestige raw food, at a very reasonable price !
Every Chubb stick is packed full of essential meaty goodness in every bite.
The boredom busters, such as the Venison necks and Marrow bones are a pure godsend to keep your dog, both mentally and physically healthy.
High quality dog food
High quality dog food that keeps my four working cockers in fantastic shape! They absolutely love it! Have recommended to so many friends, fantastic price too!
Our dog loves this food
Speedy delivery, well packaged, our dog loves this food and enjoys all the varieties. She can’t wait for dinner times and is full of energy. Her coat is in the best condition it’s been in for years!
It’s great quality
Very pleased to be able to get this lovely dog food delivered to our front door and not just when visiting family in Devon! It’s great quality and the flavours are appreciated by our dog she couldn’t keep her nose out the freezer as I unpacked it all
Emma Sian Gingell
How much raw food does my dog need?
Just like us, dogs require different amounts of food depending on how active they are. Only you can determine the correct amount to maintain a healthy weight for your dog. Please remember these are guideline weights for adult dogs only, puppies require different percentages according to their age..
Keep up-to-date with The Farmer's Dog Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to get news and special offers in your inbox.